The WiTech Lab seeks to develop and apply nascent wireless technologies, both passive and active, to improve daily life.
- (1/20) Swarun receives the NSF CAREER award
- (1/20) Our work on mm-Wave Full Duplex is accepted at MobiCom 2020
- (11/19) Check out Swarun's talk on future wireless at TEDxPittsburgh
- (11/19) RFTattoo is accepted at UBICOMP 2020
- (10/19) Our work on low-power WANs was accepted at NSDI 2020
- (10/19) Check out our smart materials paper at ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- (09/19) Sozu is accepted at UIST 2019
- (08/19) Check out our papers on software-defined cooking and material sensing at MobiCom 2019
- (02/19) PushID presented at NSDI '19.