The WiTech Lab seeks to develop and apply nascent wireless technologies, both passive and active, to improve daily life.
- (02/19) PushID presented at NSDI '19.
- (11/18) GalioT being presented at Hotnets '18.
- (07/18) Check our smart fabrics projects!
- (01/18) Our project on Low-Power Wide-Area Networking (Charm) was accepted at IPSN 2018.
- (01/18) Our project on Deep Learning for IoT Authentication was accepted at ICC 2018.
- (09/17) Our project on wearable battery-free body-frame tracking was accepted at IMWUT 2017 (Ubicomp).
- (05/17) Our project on LoRa scaling in dense environments has been accepted to SigComm '17.